Ad styling


Shane said he would start using me to style his shoots and then pitch me to his company officially.
This was a shoot for a housing reality company. I styled the actors to look like an, "on the go, fast paced, married couple who loves the community" 
Im sure actual stylist don't do hair and makeup but in the last few styling shoots I have done, I have had to do all, clothing, hair and makeup. Good thing I know what I'm doing. Id say I'm pretty quick on my feet or as Tim Gunn would say, I make it work!

I would have to say the hardest part about styling is resources. In my experience, I have had to work with the clothing that the model/ actor brings and I have really surprised myself with how well I work with what I'm given in a creative environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment