Fav's

So, I love when bloggers do this...
I always search and search through the blogosphere and various sewing comminity websites for blogs that aquire all of my desired attributes.
For example, I want a youngish girl, who sews, stylish yet simple items, unique, inspirational, on trend, maybe some tutorials or DIY's...
Anyway, here are some I have found that meant those expectations. :)
In no paticular order.
 
 
 
The link is to a post that she did that really pulled me out of a dark and depressing time.
After graduating, the lack of work was crushing to my self esteem. I have a $70,000 four year education and yet I am working part time for bearly more then minimum wage. Times are hard and I told myself that I could do it on my own. After working at it for a couple weeks with little social responce I started slacking off and doing little to nothing to further this dream. AFter reading this post though, I really had a revelation. I could do this.... I just need to stop overthinking it and do it.
So, thats what I'm doing.
 
She is young and cute and sews cute stuff. nuff said.
 
Ever wanted to take a look into the life of a designer? This blog is a photo diary of her process while she designs her collections. Beautiful. I dont even know how such gorgeous photos exsist. Pretty much if I could live in any blog, it would be this one.
 
Cute girl. cute and edgy designs.
 
This girl is so cute and sooo creative. Unique designs that Ive never seen.
 
This girl is only 18 and allready blows most creatives out of the water with her work ethic and unique designs.
 
This blogger upcycles garments in the most creative way.
 Gives me a lot of inspiration on a daily basis.
 
Not sure what she is saying cuz its in a different launguage... but she is gorgeous and is obviously designing super rad stuff.
 
Big Suprize here... another cute girl! She sews cute simple patterns with how-to, follow alongs.
 
Gorgeous mama who sews, alters and everything is soooo cute.
 
Im sure if you have gotten this far then you know this blog. awesome chick making awesome stuff.
 
 
 
Thats it for now. Ill try to remember to post other good finds when I stumble across them. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: