Neiman Marcus catalog/ trend report

I personally am not fourtunate enough to afford a charge card with Neiman Marcus but my step-grandmother is. She visited a location while on vaca with friends. Ended up buying $30 worth of merchandise and put it on a charge card. Now she annually recives these amazing catalogs. lucky.
I snapped a few pic's while I skimmed through it.  
They are so good at spotting trends, its crazy.
 
Im loving the shiny gold trend happening now and I love the styled down approach.
Those camo shoes. I... I just need them.
Finally some fun prints in style that I can get on board with.
The light, pastel, painterly-esque quailty is what does it for me.
Vests! I've never really been into vests. I only recently purchased my first which is a fake fur but these leather ones are gorgeous. Ill take one in every color. Even that orange shade that is in right now that im not 100% sold on...
The panel cut out designs are growing on me. Im sure the pant side panel is great for making legs look longer. What girl couldnt use longer looking legs? sold.
and those dresses... so sporty. We will definatly be seeing more sporty chic stuff this season. Maybe then Sporty Spice will come back into my life? Editorial idea? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment