TGIF photo inspiration


Want: to make an awesome coat like that green one.
Want: to DIY a denim jacket like that asos one. 
Want: to make a fringe-y maxi like that asos one..
Want: to dye a dress that awesome.
And I want in that order.... ha
Bucket list item #4739 (fake number): 
visit that spot in London during the time of year that those lights are lit. 

Ive tried to over come this addiction to floral but it seems to being sticking around in the trend department so Im keeping my addiction. 
BIG NEWS: 
My favorite high profile designer has been Balmain for like... the last 4 years but recently I'm really thinking that my new favorite is officially, Isabel Marant. So perfect. obviously not for my body type but in a magical world.... I can't afford it anyway so why not continue to admire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment